Friday, June 1, 2012

Insomia.

It's 4.31 am now and I can't sleep.  LOL.

All thanks to the inappropriate nap I took for 4 hours. Sigh, for the millionth time, I really need to readjust my sleeping time asap. I've been trying to kill time by studying (failed), watching random videos on youtube (succeeded) and playing tetris battle on facebook.

Tetris battle is soooo addicting! I couldn't stop playing at all and I'll always think of new strategies to win the game before drifting off to sleep. LOL. Despite my fondness towards the game, I blocked it from my timeline because I find it so embarrassing when stuffs like 'Pik Ee Chan just sent 50 lines' or "Boom boom boom, Pik Ee Chan scored 10 combos"  appear because they seem so exaggerated, as if I found a cure for cancer instead of just fitting pieces of blocks together. LOL. Apart from that, all my friends could see them and would know the reason why I take forever to reply their facebook messages. Although now, facebook's new feature lets them know that I've seen their message, so I have no choice but to reply anyway. LOL.

But having an insomia is not too bad. Like my sister said, I won't be jet lagged when I return home!

Oh gosh, I can feel a frizzle of excitement running through me as I am typing this. I can't believe 8 months had passed so quickly. I'm having one final exam two weeks later and I'm done! Goodbye to first year and hello to three glorious months of summer holiday! :D I honestly can't wait for the holidays to come!

Ok, it's just a very short update to kill time. I shall continue to roll around in my bed till my body succumbs to exhaustion.

Till then,
pikee

EDIT: YES!! I've just upgraded to a new level. LOL. ok, back to sleep for real this time.




No comments: