Sunday, June 3, 2012

TAG's night! :)


I had a very awesome drama and pizza night with my friends! :) Three of us ordered 2 large pizzas, potato wedges, garlic bread and a litre of coke. When I placed my order, I remembered thinking shoot, there goes my eating healthy plan. LOL. I can already feel the increase in my waistline. sigh

Anyway, I guess it's alright to reward myself a bit since I did exercised voluntarily this week. I was rather shocked by my sudden determination to exercise (especially after learning how bones and muscle will waste away if you don't)  and was rather pleased with myself. However, I grew lazy and bored, hence the pizza and drama.

You might be wondering about the title (or you completely ignored it and jumped straight to the post) and what does TAG means. Well, it means Temporary Alone Group. LOL. If you put together junk food, romantic drama involving the perfect hero that is pretty much non existent in our world and the subsequent complain and laments about WHY he doesn't exist, you get three girls who seem very desperate and forever alone. LOL.

But I assure you, we're NOT. Just because it seems so doesn't mean it's true! Ok, now I sound very defensive. hahahahaha

The name was came up by me after the original name was dropped. I initially named our little group the Forever Alone group LOL. The others agreed and we've been using it for quite some time. Then suddenly in the midst of stuffing a pizza into my mouth, I realized that its acronym is FAG. LOL. I thought it was  hilarious and unique but predictably the others protested. So, in the end, among ourselves, we're FAG (LOL, it does sound wrong) but to the others we are officially known as TAG! :D

So, here's to FAG/TAG and our future endless pizza and drama nights!

Till then,
pikee

No comments: