Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lovely picnic! :)

I was failing miserably in drawing graphs on Excel for my post lab assessment when I received a text from Xue Lin to join Mahwash and her for ice-cream!

Unexpectedly, a supposedly simple ice cream trip turned into a mini feast fiesta. LOL.


 We got a foot longTurkey Breast and Ham subway sandwich, coke, dorritos with sour cream and chives dip, a whole chocolate indugence cake and double chocolate chip cookies. WOW, we definitely exceeded the maximum amount of saturated fat we can have per day. (20g) Darn you, nutrition lectures. 

The whole time we were like "omg, i'm so full, I can't eat anymore" while continuing to stuff our mouths with junk food! hahaha. I think junk foods are secretly laced with drugs cause it's SO difficult to stop once you start eating. LOL.


If you look really closely, you can see the hands of the clock indicating that it was 8.10 pm. LOL I still can't get used to the night looking like daylight. I think I'm getting a jet lag or something if that's even possible. haha

Nevertheless, the weather is so nice. It's really relaxing to sit on the grass, seeing the trees swaying gently with the chilly breeze and watching the birds flying in the clear blue sky with puffy clouds that resemble cotton wools. Near us, there are families who were having picnics too and football players engaging in a friendly match. (Not sure if they're hot, I didn't get to have a closer look T_T)

 Chocolate Indulgence cake from Tesco. Oh my god, it tasted SO good I wanted to cry. hahaha! I think I'm going to throw my weighing scales out of the window now. The numbers send me spiraling down to depression.


 My awesome shopping partner and I ! :D I feel like stealing her cute owl shirt. hahaha


 Mahwash and I! HAHA, I laughed out loud when Xue Lin asked whether the year on her hoodie is her real year of birth. If so, I took a picture with a 120 year old woman. HAHAHA

:D

I realized we have very unique picnic conversations. HAHA. We talked about committing suicide by jumping down the flag pole, people dying in hot air balloons, a dentist pulling all her cheating ex-boyfriend's teeth, a headline in Malaysia a previous years ago stating a woman chopping off her husband's penis and eating it ( WTH WTH WTH) and so on. HAHA.

The whole time it was FREEZING COLD. Our fingers were numb and we were shivering since we wore only thin layers. I think we're the only weird ones who have a picnic at night instead of the afternoon. So we decided to leave before our fingers turn black and drop off.

Thanks a lot buddies for a wonderful picnic! :D I had SO much fun! <3

Let's do it again! Xx

till then
pikee

No comments: