Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Final part of Oxford! :)


Finally! The last part of the Oxford trip after such a long delay. 

Let's start with a picture that showcases one of my many special talents.

 Okay okay, hold the applause, there's no need for a standing ovation. oh stop it you! It's not an easy feat I have to admit, overthrowing such a large tree but IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN.


A proof to show that it is really heavy. :P

We entered the Museum Of Natural History because we enjoy learning about history and being transported back to the past, not because the admission fees is free. LOL.



I think this is a whale's jaw. LOL. I can't help shuddering when I try to imagine its real size when its jaw is THAT big already omg. Imagine falling into an ocean and find it staring at you with its menacing eyes.



I don't think it likes kisses. hahaha


Ugh, I find this scary. I really dislike all those animal horror movies like jaws, alligators, spiders etc etc. I just find them creepy. But my sister loves it, so I have to watch it sometimes -.-






Angry bird. LOL

Let's play a game! Try guessing the skeletons! Highlight to find out the answer. 


ERR, I'm not sure. Rhino??? 


Shit, can't remember. Okay, try seeing the small display text there and tell me. okay, this is a  lousy game.


OK I KNOW THIS!! ELEPHANT. 


I love you Charles Darwin! <3 You made biology slightly interesting. Unlike Newton who made Physics so goddamn hard.


YUMSS!


I really pity the T-rex. Probably the reason why it's so grumpy all the time is because the other dinosaurs made fun of its tiny hands. So it had to take revenge by eating them LOL. Imagine, he can't scratch his back when it's itchy (absolute torture when  you can't find the EXACT itchy spot) or play with a ball or give a dinosaur hug. Awwww lonely fella. :(


Minerals that fluorescence in the dark! I should get one and put it on my bedside so I wouldn't hit my toe on the way to my bed when I switch off the lights at night. -.-


OH, just to clarify something. We were actually allowed to touch the exhibits displayed in the open, so don't worry it's not like we're defying the rules and risk destroying them. :)


What's so special about this rock, you may wonder?

Look at its age. LOL

It is older than my great great great great (100x) grandfather yo!


RAWR?


It's funny how so many large dinosaurs are actually herbivores and tame. (unless they are provoked of course LOL)


It reminded me of the movie, Helen the Baby Fox :( So sad!


It's so pretty! Oh gosh, I really hope that it's just a mannequin and not a preserved real fox. :( But then again, the fur is very soft and lifelike..


The owl used in the Harry Potter movie. KIDDING LOL.

Delicious spicy noodles for dinner! :) 


After a wonderful long day, we head back to good old Bristol. :)

I had such a fun time travelling around and discover the bits and pieces that make Oxford so unique. :) I'm looking forward to explore more new places!

till then
pikee

No comments: