Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Apple Crumble.. SUCCESS!

Hey there! :)

I honestly can't get used to the weather here now. The sun sets at 8 pm now!

It's so weird to see the sky being so bright at night (lol, what an oxymoron) It kinds of messed up my biological clock cause the day seems so long. 

I took this picture at about 7.30 pm yesterday! SO weird, my brain still can't wrap around this fact. But I know it's a normal thing to the locals. Maybe because Malaysia's weather is consistent. Sunrise at 7am and sunset at 7am. 
It makes me wonder also how on earth robbers rob people now LOL. I think they are earning less money now since the length of night time has been reduced hahaha. 
Oh, I took this picture on the way to Tesco. I was feeling super bored last evening so I decided to make my favourite dessert, apple crumble! I'm out of apples so I popped into the supermarket to get some.


It was super easy to make, turns out. And definitely cheaper than the prices the delis and cafes are charging. 

Okay, it wasn't exactly a complete success. I followed the recipe and turns out I put too few apples so it was kind of flat and lacks of the gooey-ness of the apple. I think it's a bit too sweet too although I reduced the amount of sugar. I'm going to reduce it by half next time.

I just realized now that baked goods can be so unhealthy. The amount of butter is more than the amount I ate for the past 6 months LOL. Gave me a mini heart attack. (figuratively)

I was going to go for a jog today but I felt sooo sleepy after my mini drama marathon and slept through 3 alarms. LOL you tell me how like that sigh.

Okay, that's it for today!

Till then,
pikee



No comments: