Sunday, June 17, 2012

WOOHOO!

YEY! I am officially done with my first year :) I honestly can't believe I will be a second year student by the end of this year. Time really flew so quickly :)

Strangely, I'm even busier now that it's the holiday because I have to start packing everything since my hall is only for first years. My friends and I are moving to an awesome house when we come back to Bristol. It's awesome because it's just 5 minutes away from the lecture hall ! I can foresee myself being obese due to the lack of exercise. hahahaha

Ugh, I can't believe I bought so many clothes! I thought I can finish packing within a day but it's the third day now and I'm only halfway through. T_T  My room looks like a total war zone now. I would take a picture to show you guys but I shouldn't just in case a neat freak gets a heart attack, dies and his family tries to sue me for insurance. LOL.

Thanks to those who are still reading my rather boring blog ! It's kind of surprising to know who are your readers ( Alex, if you're reading this, i'm still shocked LOL)  but still, thanks for dropping by! :)

Okay, I think I should get back to my packing since I'm planning to move some stuff over tomorrow! I'll definitely update more. Here's a preview :)


No comments: