Friday, May 25, 2012

I LOVE FRIDAY.

Let's kick start this post with a pretty picture! 

My favourite flower! :) 

Looking at sunflowers makes me really happy for some reason. It just oozes happiness! I'm growing one myself actually (well, to be specific, I only watered it twice, I have to thank Nina and her flatmates for taking care of mine) The flower in the picture is not mine actually. My sunflower is the tallest but so far it has not bloom yet! I'm really looking forward to the day when the beautiful flower will finally appear! :)


Tadah! Healthy and strong sunflowers :) They kind of remind me of jack and the beanstalk. LOL


This week has been a bit hectic cause we started learning about the musculoskeletal system. My final exam is just three weeks away and we're expected to learn and understand a whole new system by then. (-_-) I'm feeling a bit stressed out and worse still, I'm down with a flu now. :( Not sure if it was the side effects of the injectionS (I had two, hurt like crazy) or it's due to the lack of sleep. Either way, it's pretty ironic cause during the entire winter a few months ago, I was perfectly fine and now that it's summer, my nose decided to erupt like a volcano. 

I took this photo during the frigid winter.

But it's cold no more because SUMMER IS HERE! :D

The weather is really warm nowadays! It's a common sight to see students on the grass with a book or having picnics in the glorious sunshine. I never realize that I missed being soaked by the warmth of the sunlight! LOL I can finally wear my summer tops and shorts now which is so awesome!! During the winter, with my wind breaker, scarf, gloves, boots and 2 layers of clothing underneath, I look like a fat sausage. LOL. But, I don't even look delicious -.-


We got our NHS card! Basically it allows us to enter the hospital and enter restricted areas by swiping our cards like a boss. :D But to me, the best thing is, this card gives me 50% off Dominos !!! :D

Notice how I tried to discreetly shield my face. LOL. Unsurprisingly, my photo turned out so different, in a horrible way. I look like a fat fishball with jaundice T_T. I realized I always have really bad experience with photo taking. NONE of my pictures turned out right before :(  I'm so embarrassed to use my student card cause I look like a terrorist. LOL. It never fail to generate laughter and mocking from my friends whenever they see my picture. hahahahaha, oh well, at least it puts a smile on people's faces :)

Shoot, my nose is running like a broken tap. I think I need to go get some rest before I drown in my own mucus. 

Till then.
pikee









No comments: