Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lost.

Ahem, pardon my previous post, I was simply driven to insanity by all the stress.

anyway, YES! My exams are finally over and Friday's Anatomy examination was the end of the week long hell.  I gotta say though, I'm feeling extremely disappointed cause I know I didn't do that well. It's really frustrating, it's not like I didn't study enough. I do know my stuff but under extreme pressure, I tend to blank out. That happened to me on the first day and I'm realllyyy afraid I couldn't even pass. The most annoying thing is, when I do know how to work out the answer, I get so excited till I forgot how to do. LOL Forget about distinction, I just want to scrape away with a pass and be done with it.

Whoever is reading this, pray that I can pass this so I can go back in the summer LOL.

I just realize that this weekend is the first weekend that I'm truly free since the day I came. Which is both awesome and a little pathetic. hahaha, during the exams, I was already planning what to do with my weekend, aiming to do everything I could.

Today I woke up and I felt .. lost. LOL Like I don't what to do with my life HAHA. First world problem. So, I watched a drama till the latest episode and felt more lost because the next episode is out next week. Then my stomach grumbled, so I popped into Tesco to get food, came back, ate and felt more lost. So, I logged on to facebook and had a tetris battle marathon and felt a little better.

So, now i'm on a break from organizing my notes and fold my messy piles of clothes. hahaha

Lessons commence next week and the weeks are going to be hellish till the last exam on the 14th of June. Then I'm free to go back! I'm really looking forward to it. I miss the heat the most actually hahaha

It's so funny, whenever I'm on a vacation, I LOVE it when the weather is chilly. I remember in Harbin, the temperature was like -20 and my hands stung whenever I removed my gloves. It was awesome actually hahaha.

But now I'm bored of the cold. I miss summer so much! I think it's mostly because I wanna wear all the nice summer clothes I bought. I thought spring is warm enough to wear them but no, 7 degrees is too cold to wear a tank top. le sigh

Okay, I'm going to update my trip to Oxford tomorrow if I have nothing to do. It's 10.43 pm now and I should finish folding my clothes and wash my sink. (my life is so fun like a rollercoaster i know.)

Till then.
pikee

No comments: