Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FIRE!!

Haha, true to the title of this blog post, I almost set a fire in my kitchen just now LOL.

Well I love cookies, milk chocolate to be exact and recently I just discovered that they taste SO MUCH BETTER when they're hot. The biscuit is all soft and chewy and the chocolate chips become gooey. *drools I think this is the closest I can get to heaven. LOL not exaggerating.

Anyway, I discovered a neat trick of reheating them in the microwave. LOL. It really works! Usually I just pop one into the microwave for about 10 seconds and voila!

But I don't know why, just now I set it to about a minute, thinking that the cookie will taste nicer. So, while waiting for it to be done, I started to wash a plate. Halfway through, I suddenly smelled something odd. I turned around and to my utmost horror, gushes of smokes were billowing out from the microwave!

My mind was in panic as I watched the smoke dangerously approaching the fire alarm (which is extremely sensitive) A rush of adrenaline propelled me to quickly run to the window and open it. Thankfully, the smoke followed the course of the wind and escaped safely before the fire alarm rings.

Oh god, I can't imagine what would happen if the alarm did ring. Everyone would have to run out of the building and assemble in the field. Imagine all the daggers people would be shooting at me from their eyes. LOL.

So yeah, that's basically the most drama I had this entire week. I know, my life is even more dramatic than vampire diaries. hahahaha

till then.

pikee


1 comment:

yenkidenki said...

hahahahah.. be careful la dei! and i just realised your blog link become .co.nz.. LOL.. new zealand?