Saturday, March 24, 2012

Encore!

PHEW! Just came back from karaoke in HK Diner. :)

I really LOVE karaoke.It reminds me of the good times I had with my friends (tea party! :D) back in college. Since we always go karaoke on good occasions (eg birthdays,post exam celebrations or during cheap promotions LOL)  so I kind of associate karaoke with happiness hahahaha, I'm so easy to be pleased.

And also I am extremely unabashed and do not feel guilty at all for torturing people's ears with my horrendous voice. I think I sound like a chipmunk but it's a good thing cause look at Alvin and the chipmunks LOL.


FOOOOOOD.

I was extremely hungry cause I only ate two yogurt and two fish fingers for the entire day, so the food tasted extra good! :) It costed about 17.20 pounds per person so I guess it's pretty okay for karaoke and steamboat. But, LOL it's actually super expensive once I converted the price. I think I can get them for about rm 30 tops which is 6 pounds. hahaha but oh well. It was great fun.


LOL daniel tan's signature pose. Extremely serious face with occasional nose flares and a peace.  HAHA 


With pretty Emily :)


My awesome future housemates, Jennifer and Sam!! :D Looking forward to move in with you guys already :)

 Daniel and Jen's friend from different parts of the UK. They're nice.  :)

 HAHAHAHA SAM!! Goldfish LOL.


Loverboys. LOL

Picture is too dark, lazy to edit LOL

SIGH. We're gonna be robbed an hour soon due to Daylight Saving Time I think. Thank god it's the holiday now or I'm gonna be really grumpy due to lack of sleep. haha

I was walking back home alone just now and upon reaching the front gate of my hall, a few drunk guys called out to me. They were OI-ing me but I ignored them since they looked pretty wasted. 

Then, suddenly one of them said "OH, she's Chinese, she doesn't understand us. Let's go." 

LOL. damn funny! Do most people here think that Asians can't speak English? If he only knew..

Anyway, gotta go take a quick shower and dive into bed!

Till then. 
pikee

No comments: